Sunday, September 11, 2011 ♥ 0 Comments

Tony Moly - Red Appletox Honey Cream


I've just bought this Tony Moly Red Appletox Cream yesterday.It cost me about $22.90 [or less since there's a 15% discount]

The ingredients are Manuka Honey extract-from New Zealand wild tree - boosts immune system & has anti-bacterial properties; Royal Jelly extract - cooling down skin trouble which is good for sensitive skin; Propolis-antioxidant properties; Black honey that is rich in minerals & amino-acids - it moisturizes & nourishes skin to keep your skin elastic & moist; and Apple acid ingredients - smooth the skin.

My skin type is sensitive and dry; and it is quite hard to find a suitable cream that suits my skin's need. I only use an aloe vera gel type moisturizer for all of this time and it does provide the moist that I want but not that sufficient enough as I still can see some dry skin particularly near the lips area. In addition, my skin looks dull that sometimes people would have thought I have just woke up when I'm not!

Hence,when my friend Dk introduce me to this skin care shop which has just recently open I started to take interest in google-ing all the products and discover that this Red Appletox Honey cream is suitable for sensitive skin.^^

At 1st, when I bought it I was a bit hesitated in wanting to use it as I was so afraid that it might cause irritation to my skin. [2 days after I used the Tony Moly - Dr.Tony poreclear emulsion, it gave me skin rashes]But it would be such a waste since I bought it already. So I decided to use it and yes, I did!

My review would be - "Oh~I'm lovin it!!!" from the very 1st I applied it on my skin, it already gave me the smooth moist texture to my skin and it does not leave me those sticky feeling. The cream is sticky like the honey but once you pat it on your skin till it is fully absorbed all is left is just a soft and smooth feeling on your skin. My skin is moist throughout the whole day,look refreshing and not oily!

How to use:- daily use
*Use after skin toner
*Pat many time quickly for full absorption
*Pull softly the part where resilience need, when you have pulling up feeling after full absorption of cream

spread enough amount on your face, tap slightly until it gets absorbed completely Sticky texture relaxes the muscle membrane to give elasticity.

Top ↑