Tuesday, February 24, 2009 ♥ 0 Comments

Tv's- that all I care~

While I'm still here at my Cuz's house I've been watching so many things this lately.

1 of the favourites is the "Miss No Good" taiwan drama at #708.





I'm kinda into it,apparently, well basically 'coz Rainnie Yang is the main actress. I like her but not in this drama. Not that I don't like her acting, it's just that I don't like her 'control' voice. I doesn't look like her u know~ I know she's just trying her best to be into the character...so it can't be help. Anyhow, the overall of the story is ok!

Another reason is the male actor, the 1 who play the role - Tang Men. He reminds me of some1~ but Tang Men is the mature version of him...ahaha3 ~(- O -)~

Anyway~the story is about Xiao Hua (Rainie Yang), a bubbly Taiwanese girl has the style of something no one can name. Xiao Hua has no intentions of changing the way she looks and dresses until her elementary school classmate, Jia Si Le (Dean Fujioka) comes back from Japan. Jia Si Le is deeply in love with Xiao Hua, despite coming back to Taiwan for an arranged marriage with Jiang Mi (Chen Yan Yi). Jia Si Le does whatever he can to get Xiao Hua to be his girlfriend.

One day, Xiao Hua meets Tang Men (Wilber Pan), the famous, poison-tongued fashion verdict who happens to be Jia Si Le's best friend, when her motorcycle breaks down. The two share a taxi, only to argue over each other's sense of style, and Tang Men angrily storms out, unwittingly leaving an expensive pair of scissors behind. Later, Jia Si Le holds an elementary school reunion party and invites both Tang Men and Xiao Hua. Tang Men meets Jiang Mi, who tells him that she and Si Le gave each other one year to find their true loves before submitting to his parents' will for them to be married. Also, after being pushed into a swimming pool and being told by her former classmates that she has no sense of style, Xiao Hua decides she will change her image so as not to embarass Si Le. [ well this part I just copy&paste it from the encyclopedia~ V(^O^)V ]

Top ↑