Tuesday, February 24, 2009 ♥ 0 Comments

Happy Celebrating 25th National Day!!!

Yes~ I patricipated in the event and it was so alive~
Proud as others I am glad to be a Bruneian.
Not that I've done so much in the event, cuma ikut perbarisan saja as a volunteer, but at least I've contributed something to the country.

I stayed at the hotel with my cuz, Suntea, and her friends on the day before the national day.


Big scarf~hahaha

Fun 'coz I thought I can wake up late~ahahaaha...But NOT!something happened in the middle of the night~Well, I don't mind about it though as I'm getting used to it. But the other members were uncomfortable with it-the Snoring sound~~~~~~~

And because of it [snoring sound] everyone of us 'terbangun and b'jaga' at 4.30 a.m. [iatah nya ku 'mun ku tahu cemani baik ku tido d'umah~ sama jua bangun awal nya']. The only good news are - the breakfast was served and we didn't have difficulty like others i.e 'mencari parking kereta'.


Participants of the events gathered at the stadium as early as 5.30 a.m. Semangat hari kebangsaan~ p this picture yang time pukul 7 pagi plang udh...hehehe





Adjusting my cap



kusut- my cap doesn't fit my head-too loose.





Representatives of Kuala Belait






Even my mom pun participated - My mom lambat bukan kipas~hehehe~



His Majesty the Sultan and the other Royal members


balloons were released as the event ends.



1st tallest cupcakes in Brunei


Yummy~

Top ↑