Tuesday, March 10, 2009 ♥ 0 Comments

M'atam Padi 9th of March 2009 [Sunday].


I dreamt that the day will be rainy~ and b'coz of that we have to cancelled our activity. Well....not that anyone [in my dream] said we should cancelled it, it somehow is to be delay...maybe for an hour or two or three...

And then....I woke up at 6:30 a.m, I took a shower and WOOSHHH!!!I hear a sudden fall of water~ and it's not from my toilet but outside. Yappari!!!It came true!!!It's raining so heavily and guess what? My mum went back to sleep!!!

Good news~2 hours later it stop and the day went as it was planned...youkatta ne~


Somewhere in Lamunin Tutong...at Ozzie's gramma paddy field.



We started at 8:30 a.m.



Ozzie's Gramma said that the paddy really loves to have children playing around and accompanying their oldies while the oldies work on the field. Having to hear the chilling sound of the children makes them [the paddy] 'naik semangat' and will grow and flourish nicely.






Nice and beautiful~don't u think so?









Bright and shiny like gold~~~



We work non-stop for 3 hours and I enjoyed it so so much. Having to feel the wind blow so calmy makes me feel cool~~~~weeee~

Top ↑