Monday, April 30, 2007 ♥ 0 Comments



Dinin and his family finally embraced islam…syukran~~ n congratulation 2 them…may god bless them..n pls dun be more kerek k Dinin…~

Wah….this is freaking hell~ im reading some manga ryte now at my cuzzies house..n basically all of them are pratising the traditional dance next door n all is left here is me n the oldies..n guess how do I act ryte now reading this manga that have some eechi stuff when the oldies keep on crossing by…wahhh~~ uncomfy eeehhhh…~~~

Oh2…yestedaykn…well as obvious I over slept again hehe..my bad for staying up late till 1 o’clock in the morning. N so kn…rupanya Munerah ada txt me n its only by 12 midday that I read it bh… well baru bangun kali aaa..n the txt was supposed to be receive at 8.30 in the morning n munerah was so damn pissed to wait for my reply…hahaha…sorry mun…I noe u love me..hehehe…~ please forget abt ur crush n just be with me..i’ll mek sure u that I’ll love u more than anybody elsewahahaha…sick bnr eehhh…!!!!sadis…pls dun tek these words so seriously or else u’ll end up with dreaming sumtin stupid..hehehe

Ok..back to where we were…sorry I was being carried away.. to where eh??aaa..forget it..so yesterday a2 kn~~~ Munerah txt me up for she said she wants to go to dinin’s house, whilst me..well im ok with it n so we golah ksna n guess what?? dinin n mun expected me to know the location of the house for I had only came there once n it was last 2 yrs already..bule kmu aaa~

n so we just went all around that place n finally we found it n Munerah dgn k’basarannya even though tau dirinya nda b’gelaran still mau parking dpn umah..biasalah org Brunei…slagi nda dapan pintu slagi a2 nda mau pijak tanah…lau dapat tah dlm umah a2 jua parkingnya..haha…kdasur kmi ah…n not just that…dgn mua yg tebal walaupun nda b’mekap tebal kmi dtg kumah dinin when the ceremony is abt to the end n org2 sana sini t’cangang m’liat kmi ane bh..n it makes me feel like we

were uninvited…hahaha…nadalah…kna invite ehhh…gpun kmi munerah tah yg pling awl tau abt Dinin yg kn embrace islam drpda org lain DBrunei ane…(ceh…apakn??!mcm bnr?!kambang!!!)

N so once kmi settle down munerah kusut kn kjamban~~~looo~~ td Deasyway nda ia kjamban…Dinin alum g kuar umah msa 2 n he dun even noe we actually came..n so mau nda mau paksa dtahan tangki air aa…hahaha… bh mun f nda dpt jua..bwa kmari..aku wrapped ur butt with baby’s dryper k~kweng~ kidding loo~hahaha

Nda cukup a2..mengusut g munerah abt that "bunga telur"~~ kdasur nda tau malu…udh tah dtg akhir kn minta bunga telur g tue….dgn

xpressionnya yg… dr awl2 dtg sampai kna bg bunga telur a2 baru tah sepet balik matanya….slagi nda dpt ..ntah smpai bila kh ia buat “mata kucing” a2…hehehe….sadis~~ klau aku…gerenti b’tapuk udh muka d’sebalik punggung2 org ramai yg b’diri pusu2 kn m’liat drg Dinin aaa…hahahha…apakn~~~??

N so when everything’s done brutah ada txt Dinin…n kmi Mun was like playing around for we hoped that he'll search us sampai ke main road…hehehe…jahat bnr…that’s y when Mun reply I told her to write….”kmi dsni…dsni…crilah ikut ur instinct~” hehe…well,he did came at the right place on the 1st stage but we hide..ahaha…sasak ia m’cri…sampai kwn2 technic nya yg b’batur ddpn pintu umahnya pun nda ia peduli…hahaha…k’dasur~

N yeah…eventually he found us..~~ nda surprise eeehhh…any how sorry…we didn’t get to give u anything Dinin… I mean gift or somehow some $...hehe…broke ~ nanti tah munerah blanja k~~ hahaha…apakn~~ org lain jd mangsa..~

n so kmi lepak2 n ceta2lah…org sana sini udh balik…n Munerah while syok2 b’ceta …without her realization ada sumtin menitik..menitik..~ eeewww…apa tue??!!Munerah t’kencing!!! Wahaha…nadalah…air ujan yg b’takung rh kem gugur…Ceh….wahaha…n so kmi minta permission kn k’jamban n Dinin who’s on the initial stage was so damn nervous abt the ceremony tiba b’ubah….

*Mun-“aku kn kJamban Dienz…

*Dinin-"bla…bla…"(basically Dinin was so xcited b’ceta2 n then…) …..”

*Dinin-"huh?jambankh?...

* note*- this is how Dinin act by the time he found us…

hehe…I think my imaginary seems to be over-board…isn’t it Dinin?hehe…u said u cried ryte?haha… ….. Dinin- “brani jatuhkn muka ku yg hensem ne!! (apakn??supposely “air muka” hahaha)

Ok~ back to the “toilet topic”…..N so..Dinin was like….wahaha…Dinin..~~ sorry dude!!!its ur turn now…hehehe…previously Munerah sja ku kcau..n now..it’s yours…hav fun reading it!!!waahahahaha…..

After that kmi Mun duduk2 d’dlm rumah n hav some tea…its afternoon already so its “tea time” n majority guest yg msh ada were Dinin’s family…hehe..i barely noe them..nor that I hav seen any one of them b4…hehe…adalah sorg 2 sja..hehe…

n so punyalah syok2 kmi Munerah duduk sambil mkn n minum sambil menunggu Dinin yg sedang m’cri parents nya…k’dasur nda mau k’tinggalan..mau jua ikut lepak~…tiba2 Mun & I notice bf kaka Dinin m’liat kmi bnr2….

yupzzz…yupzzz..no matter how hard we’re trying to deny it.. still… its true bh..majority said so…n not just b’coz we look alike but its also b’coz we have the same trait…the way we talk,act ,hobbies n interest ,that is, so damn obsess to manga n anime…its all the same…almost up to 80% the same…wahaha…funny eeh?

U noe guys…too much happening on that day n I do wish to tell it out loud here but guess I have to go now….hehehe…guess I have been picking too much on Dinin 2day..not to forget Munerah jua..hehehe…mau aku sambung g kh???


I guess not???!!!

wahaha...run for my life~~


Top ↑